Introducing a candidate who is
concerned about Your issues!
- Ethics in Government
- Education as a Priority for Our Children
- Economy Improvement that gets Georgians Working
Natalie Bergeron is Your Candidate
for the Georgia House
- An Attorney concerned about the issues affecting everyday people
- Not a career politician, Natalie felt called to action to represent the electorate, not her own interests
- Resident of Georgia, in Cherokee County for 12 Years
- Sent her own child to Georgia Public Schools
Bring an ethical legislator to the Gold Dome
to represent you, not special interest groups
- Will keep an open door for YOU to voice your legislative needs
- Supports TERM LIMITS
- Advocates COMPLETE transparency from Legislators
- NO "back room deals"
Natalie's law partner, James Bass, and his wife Dena are hosting a fundraiser event at their home, on January 5, 2013 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. E-mail us at AskNatalie@NatalieForGeorgia.com to get your invitation and information about attending the event.View
As a lawyer, I have learned that the key to building a case has to do with identifying the issues. What is perplexing about elected officials and the "business" of politics is, that at some point, elected officials supplanted their own personal views of issues for those of the electorate.